Monday, December 8, 2008

one week in pictures

I will be showing you different things we've been doing for the last week ...



PICASSO'S SKULL



LOCKNER'S BURRO


DURER'S HARE


ON THURSDAY: THE OPENING
PASS BY THE GALLERY AND SEE....

BEFORE AND AFTER THE OPENING I WAS CUTTING THE PAINTINGS



ON MONDAY!!! ONE CAR FOR 2 DOLLARS!!!!!( the increidible event of buying a car for 2 dollars over the cbc.)
When I'm in my store I'm working on my things , and listening to radio.
IT Was on Q I heard my friend Lee Henderson talking with Jian Ghomeshi, about his new book "the man game".
Among many things they talked about a car...A Chrysler Dynasty... that Lee received from his grandmother...
The car appears in the first chapter.
Next day on the same program, they announced that that car was for sale and they gave Lee's number out on air.
Later, I met Lee at the party of a common friend... we talked about the book ,the car...
He said it is still for sale: the price is two dollars.
i borrowed 2 dollars from my friend and i bought it...
Monday december first Lee gave me the keys and papers...
Here is a shot from that moment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment